Saturday, January 19, 2013

Back to School

My family and I made this wedding a fun weekend away shortly after we found out that the wedding destination was 20 minuets away from a little water park.
Spending this time with my family made this weekend unforgettable but so did this amazing couple Kevin and Carlie.
Kevin and Carlie were friends back in high school and later found themselves in different states then later yet in love.  So it was extra special to hear that they were tying the knot in a beautiful church right next to their old high school.  They called in some favors of a very special teach who pretty much let us have free reign of the place. It was awesome!
Kevin and Carlie you guys were great and I had so much fun with your wedding party...yes every one of them:)










































To see all of Kevin & Carlie's pictures check them out on my website.

1 comment: