Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Scarlett and Collins

What sweet little twin girls.  I always feel blessed when I take newborn pictures it's such a privilege to captures these sweet little babies.  This photo shoot was extra special:) I've known Megan since high school from cross country, spring break to young life, boy do we have lots of tell. Yesterday seeing Megan as a mom was so special.  She loves these girls with all her heart and I can see in her eyes that she knows they are an answer to many prayers!!  

A special thanks to Aunt Jackie for helping us!!!  


Meet Scarlett...she was our super model, she would turn her head to the camera for every shot.
This is Collins, such a little peanut but not a fan of the camera:) 
 She would burry her face in the blankets whenever she could. 



 Special thanks for my sister-in-law for making these awesome flowers and headbands.
Check out her store HERE.





 So cute Collins...she's sucking on Scarlett finger!
The million dollar shot...a big smile!
 The girls were sick of pictures after 2 hours but just had to try and get one with the gingerbread hats:)


Check out Collins and Scarlett's full album on my website HERE.


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Brooke! What beautiful little babies for Ben and Megan. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy (if only my own baby weren't screaming right now...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily hang in there you will have your good and bad days:) I would love to get together and talk blogs some time...your the best blogger I know:)

      Delete
    2. you don't know enough bloggers then. :)

      Delete