Monday, May 13, 2013

ready...set...go!!

I thought I would start off my 2013 wedding season with this amazing engagement session and little blog post.

Last Thursday I had my first 2 sessions outside and it felt so good.  After moths of being inside the ability to roam was more than welcome.

I could seriously hang out with this family for hours!!!


I finished the evening taking James and Denise's engagement pictures.  I couldn't stay away from the beautiful apple blossoms that are just gorgeous this time of year. Denise you are stunning...my camera loved you...ummm sure you too James:) I loved spending the evening with you guys and cant wait to hang out with you on August 9.



Next on my list is taking the amazing David and Lacy's wedding this Saturday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment