Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Rockford LOVE!!

So my sweet friend Stephanie (who has a super cute little girl) referred a beautiful bride to me a while back also name Stephanie. After talking back and forth I knew Stephanie #2 was going to be really fun...and super sweet.

She mentioned getting engaged in Rockford and that she would like to go there for her engagement session there.  I'm not really familiar with Rockford (except for a few craft show) needles to say I'm always up for something new. Off to Rockford we went taking a walk and enjoying all the beautiful areas Rockford has to offer.

Patric and Stephanie were so much fun.  Any couple that can get the hang of the nuzzle at the first spot is an A in my book!!!  Patric you were rocking my camera and Stephanie...what can I say but you looked amazing and are going to make a beautiful bride.

Cant wait til May 2014!!!








Love a photo shoot that ends at a candy store!!








Dont worry these aren't all of Patric and Stephanie's pictures you can view them on my website.  While you are online make sure to LIKE my fan page so you can see all of Patric and Stephanie's wedding pictures...coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment