Wednesday, September 18, 2013

.:James & Denise:. say i do

So in general I would say I feel pretty young...I don't feel like I've been out of high school for ummmm 12 years (eek).  I married my older and wiser husband and always say I keep him young. My knees don't hurt when I get up from the ground, and I only worry about wrinkles a little, mainly on my left eye after shooting a wedding. Well all of that being said this is the first wedding that made me feel OLD.  I was surrounded with Unity alumni and literally only recognized 2 people. While talking to members of the wedding party I listed off people that were freshman when I was a senior and we still didn't know any of the same people. So I wipe my tears and come to grips with the fact that I'm old...but still feel like I'm in the prime of my life!!

Old or Not... I still had tons of fun celebrating James' and Denise's wedding.  They are such a sweet couple and I had so much fun back in the spring taking their engagement session.  Their wedding day was no different it was beautiful weather and Denise looked stunning in her amazing dress and awesome cowboy boots. I loved having the grooms men carry a orange couch around for me (and they actually had a good attitude about it) The church looked beautiful with all the grape vine detail and who wouldn't love a reception with a cookie bar and strawberry shortcake for dessert. James and Denise thank you for letting me capture your special day, you guys are awesome.





































































I hope you enjoyed to recap of their wedding as much as I did.  To view or order any of James and Denise's pictures check out my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment