Tuesday, September 17, 2013

.:Chet & Jessica:. say i do

I love weddings...every part of them.  8 years ago I loved every moment of planning mine and if I could do it all over again and marry the same amazing man I totally would (Jason hates hearing this because the thinks I'm going to make him renew our vows)  My love for weddings comes out every time I show up to take pictures of them, but one thing that came make a special wedding even better is when it a close friend of mine who's getting married.

I ment Jessica a few year ago when she worked with my sister.  Jessica quickly went from just one of my sisters friend to a close sister in Christ to me:)  I love Jessica's sweet heart and was over joyed when she asked me to photograph her special day.  Chet and Jessica are such and awesome couple and they made my job sooooooo easy!!!

Love you both!!! .:enjoy:.























































































To view all of Chet & Jessica's wedding photos check out my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment