Wednesday, August 28, 2013

B Modern Designs Lifestyle shoot

I will now be offering lifestyle shoots in addition to my normal family sessions.  So let me come to your house or lets find a location that fits your families style and go have some fun.  Lifestyle shoots will be 1-2 hours have 2 locations an activity and a park, barn or urban location for a few more of my "normal" family pictures. These sessions will be $300 for about 100 edited images on a cute little zip drive.

For Woodwyk's lifestyle photo shoot I contacted one of my favorite frozen yogurt places Spoonlickers and we spent the afternoon enjoying some yummy ice-cream!!  I mean really how can you not have tons of fun in a place called spoonlickers:)  ENJOY... I hope your mouth doesn't water as much as mine  did while I was editing these.































1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE!!!! You're so talented Brooke. We usually cut our Christmas tree down up north, but last year we did it in town. If we happen to do it again, I feel like that would be a really fun setting! I seriously want to do this.

    ReplyDelete